APPLICATIONS FOR THE LICENSED LAY MINISTRY PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE!
The Licensed Lay Ministry Program is a new initiative to strengthen and equip lay leaders in three areas of training and licensing:
- License A: Leading public worship in Morning and Evening Prayer
- License B: Administering Reserved Sacrament to the Public (and, with permission of the Bishop, at parish services)
- License C: Preaching
To find out if you might need a license for your ministry, see the document below, "Do I Need a License?"
The Calgary School for Mission and Ministry (CSMM) is the training arm of the Licensed Lay Ministry Program.
- On the Left-hand bar you'll find a link to the Application Forms and all the forms you need. (On mobile: the menu is just underneath the top picture)
- Below you will find several editions of the CSMM Newsletter which give you the most current updates about the School.
How do I get licensed?
- Discover if you need to be licensed for your ministry/ministries by reading, "Do I Need A License?" found below
- If so, read the Licensed Lay Ministry Program Guidebook.
- When you're ready, visit "Application Forms" on the Left-hand bar, and begin your Application. (On mobile: just underneath the top picture)
- Once we've received your completed Application and all required materials, the Registrar, Carol Tubman will be in touch to guide you through your next steps.